Wrinkles are caused over time due to environmental factors, health, and stress. The best way to it to prevent them in the first place. For this reason, here are some skin care tips on how to prevent wrinkles from forming and early signs of aging. These anti-aging tips are a mix of internal and external factors that affect the skin over time.
BEST ANTI-AGING SKIN CARE TIPS
• Reduce drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes, which causes your skin to become dehydrates and puffy. This also can lead to signs of rosacea like dry and redness in the skin.
• Eat food that is rich in vitamins like C, A, and E. These antioxidants are in fresh, unprocessed foods like fruits, vegetables, and lean meat.
• Exfoliate your skin in order to remove the layer of dry and dead skin. Skin treatments such as glycolic acid peels and face masks will help reveal softer skin.
• Use sunscreen on a daily basis even if it is cloudy or you are in the shade. You can use a mild sunscreen during regular days, but if you are going to be in the sun for a long time use a sunscreen that is SPF 50 that you can reapply throughout the day.
• Sleep on your back to prevent sleep lines becoming in to permanent wrinkles. Over time, they can turn into wrinkles once the skin begins to age.
• Drink a lot of water or green tea. Green tea has a lot of antioxidants and anti-aging benefits while water hydrates the skin and flushes out toxins.